Short version:
I went to dye my hair today.

Long version:
I wanted to dye my hair and decided on Toni&Guy for its reputation. It was going fantastically well and I was very pleased with the shades of red and dark brown that Lisa picked out. Then, after Lauren was done washing the color out, she took a comb and combed my hair... AND MY PIERCING. It hurt damn bad la FUCK! It got hooked and tore like halfway through FFS WTH OMG, like, FUCK MAN!
I was in pain and pretty pissed so I paid ($150.90 OMG) and left. By then it still hadn't stopped bleeding when I checked up on it in the washroom, but thankfully there was a piercing parlor just one floor down so I went their and asked for their opinion. This girl, Gemma, said to take it out and heal then re-pierce. I almost cried. :( She was real nice though and didn't charge me for removing it or the alcohol swab. She told me (well, demanded, more like) to march back to Toni&Guy and get a compensation. So I did.
(Unless you're squeamish, click here to check out the damage.)I have a free hair cut now. Hahahahaha...
What a day.
10:46 PM